Simple Colored Blocks [Forge] Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2/1.14.4 create smooth blocks of color with the same RGB color scheme as your monitor. Download the mod now to explore in more detail.
About Simple Colored Blocks mod
Thanks to the mod, you can get 4096 color blocks with different shades. You can create blocks with a special tool. But they are also available in Creative mode, although it is difficult to use.
Here is the way to use this mod:
- Using this mod is also quite simple. To create a color block you need a color wheel
- Then you need to create a basic gray block
- By clicking on the color wheel, you can choose a color with 3 dyes, red, green, and blue.
- You can put up to 15 dye colors in the color slot. With a combination of 3 of these colors, you will have a total of 4096 colors.
- Then just circle the base unit
Simple Colored Blocks is a really cool mod in-game. It adds new blocks from black to white for use in pixel art and other builds that need detailed colors. You should definitely not ignore this mod in the future.
How to Install Simple Colored Blocks Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Simple Colored Blocks Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Simple Colored Blocks Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Simple Colored Blocks Mod there.