By using Statues: Rechiseled Mod 1.12.2, you can generate statues of your character in Minecraft. You can make a lot of posable statues!
This is such a nice mod for Minecraft players when it allows them to make a lot of cute statues. This is also how you diversify your in-game world. Feel free to show off your creative ideas when you make statues. You can completely add armor, items, as well as colors to your statues if you want. Besides, you can give the statues name tags. To get started, you have to craft two things such as Hammer and Palette. The hammer requires two Sticks and two Iron Ingots. When you are done crafting the two things mentioned, you can get ready to create your character’s statue.
First, you must pile up two blocks of the same type on each other. Then, you use the Hammer and click the right mouse onto those two blocks. It will display an interface where you can start crafting a statue. After crafting a statue, it probably does not look good. Its color and texture will be the color and texture you have chosen. Now, it’s time for you to use the Palette to color your statue. Dress it up with armor, weapon, or even a name tag.
Statues: Rechiseled can be used in the game only when you installed Minecraft Forge and LemonLib.
How to Install Statues: Rechiseled Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Statues: Rechiseled Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Statues: Rechiseled Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Statues: Rechiseled Mod there.