Stellar Sky [Forge] Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 will ensure that the sky in your world is greatly improved. Download the mod to explore in more detail.
About Stellar Sky mod
Obviously, this mod will make a lot of changes to the sky to make the sky look absolutely beautiful. It even adds a bunch of functionality to make the game a little more fun.
After installing this mod, Sun and Moon will work normally. Both the Sun and Moon look a bit smaller than they originally were. They also move around the sky diagonally depending on the exact date and time like in the real world.
This mod also makes the stars appear at night and makes the sky come to life. In the night sky, you’ll even be able to see the Milky Way in all of its glory. Obviously, this mod will create a much more beautiful and realistic scene in the game.
The mod also implements a very intuitive user interface. It allows the player to look at the current time, date, and of course, the year. This mod will not affect the performance of the game, so you will not experience any lag issues.
What are you waiting for without downloading Stellar Sky and experiencing it today?
- Minecraft Forge
- Stellar API
How to Install Stellar Sky Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Stellar Sky Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Stellar Sky Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Stellar Sky Mod there.