Thaumic Additions: Reconstructed Mod 1.12.2 is an addon supporting the Thaumcraft series. There are many blocks, items, fluids, etc., added by this mod.
This Cosmetic and Addons mod brings various new blocks, aspects, recipes, and many items to the Thaumcraft 6. You are recommended to try this addon if you are searching for new elements to experience in Minecraft. The mod needs Hammer Core to run. Also, it allowed Thaumcraft to have Colored Lux colored lighting.
Let’s explore some new blocks, items, fluids, potions, as well as aspects featured in the addon:
Here are several new blocks:
- Essentia Combier
- Crystal Crusher
- Aura Disperser
- Aura Charger
- Crystal Bore
- Entity Summoner
- Brass Warded Jar
- Thaumium Reinforced Jar
- Void Forified Jar
- Mithrillium Reinforced Jar
- Adaminite Fortified Jar
Here are some new items:
- Mithrillium Adaminite (Nugget, Ingot, Plate, Block, Fabric)
- Mithminite (Nugget, Ingot, Plate, Block, Fabric)
- Flight Device
- Odour Powder
- Mithminite Blade
- Mithminite Handle
Check out a type of new fluid:
- Crystal Water
There is also one new type of Potion to use:
- Sound Sensitivity
Here are some Aspects featured in the addon:
- Fluctus (Motus and Water)
- Sonus (Fluctus and Aer)
- Exitium (Perditio and Instrumentum)
- Caeles (Humanus and Desiderium)
- Draco (Caeles and Victus)
Thaumic Additions: Reconstructed is free to use in any modpacks that you want. However, you must meet its requirements, which is downloading the following mods:
- Minecraft Forge
- Thaumcraft 6
- Hammer Core
How to Install Thaumic Additions: Reconstructed Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Thaumic Additions: Reconstructed Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Thaumic Additions: Reconstructed Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Thaumic Additions: Reconstructed Mod there.