As the name itself suggests, The Magic Mirror [Forge] Mod 1.18.1/1.16.5/1.12.2 will add a mirror to the game Minecraft. You have to constantly use it due to its efficient and convenient functions.
About The Magic Mirror mod
With this mod, if you take the armor and click on it in front of the mirror, Steve will put it on immediately, as if trying on it. It’s a great solution to decorate a home.
This mod adds a Magic Mirror item to the game. However, you can not craft this mirror and have to find it in various chests in the Minecraft world. When you finally get your hands on it, you’ll be in for an enjoyable experience.
These mirrors will allow you to teleport back to your bed from absolutely any location in the Minecraft world. As long as you use your bed once before, you can use it to teleport back to bed whenever your heart desires.
In addition, the mod also adds a rack to the crafting recipe. This will allow you to interact with the armor (take it off or put it on). It also brings a skeleton skull that will turn the player’s reflection into a skeleton
The Magic Mirrors is actually pretty simple, it should run pretty smoothly and shouldn’t cause any major technical issues.
How to Install The Magic Mirror Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate The Magic Mirror Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put The Magic Mirror Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see The Magic Mirror Mod there.