Underp Hangables Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 has handled the derpyness of the items dropped from paintings or picture frames when these are broken. Let’s look at other abilities now!
Underp Hangables Features
Although it is a small mod, it has brought a convenient function.
Indeed, it finally changes the position of the falling objects. Therefore, they will not stay inside the wall behind the drawings or the frame.
Additionally, it also gets rid of the horizontal random motion from those dropped stuff.
Keep in mind that the creation is only important on the server-side!
Furthermore, it is a fix in vanilla for the 1.9 update. Hence, the product is quite unessential in Minecraft 1.9. There is a tiny different point that it fully deletes the random horizontal movement.
It’s time you download and enjoy Underp Hangables a new cosmetic mod! Before you start whichever, remember to install and launch Minecraft Forge properly!
How to Install Underp Hangables Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Underp Hangables Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Underp Hangables Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Underp Hangables Mod there.