MoreTweaker [Forge] Mod 1.12.2 is a special mod in the game Minecraft. Its main feature is the addition of CraftTweaker support for some mods. Download the mod to explore in more detail.
The special thing is that you can completely use this mod with ModTweaker. Here are some mods that receive support from this mod:
- Cooking for Blockheads
- Draconic Evolution
- The Erebus
- Fossils and Archeology (The native CT support of F&A is broken at the moment)
- Hearth Well
- Matter Overdrive
- Mob Grinding Utils
- The Betweenlands
An interesting feature of this mod is that it also supports Advent of Ascension. However, it has not been and will not be tested as long as some issues are not fixed.
Download MoreTweaker mod and experience it today.
How to Install MoreTweaker Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate MoreTweaker Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put MoreTweaker Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see MoreTweaker Mod there.