NasaTweaker Mod 1.12.2 provides Galacticraft machines with CraftTweaker support. By using this mod, you can add or remove recipes easily.
About the CraftTweaker mod, it lets modpacks and servers modify the game in a new way. Players can make changes to elements, such as recipes, script events, item properties, etc. Also, they can add new commands. If you use this mod with other mods, you will have even more possibilities. You can feel free to change the game to your likings. If you are a fan of this mod, make sure you check out the NasaTweaker which is also a mod adding CraftTweaker support. With this support, you can handle the Galacticraft machines easily.
The mod comes with some features that help you handle recipes, such as:
- It allows you to add or eliminate recipes for the Nasa Workbench.
- The recipes for the Compressor and Electric Compressor can be added or removed as well.
- For the recipes for the Circuit Fabricators, you can also add or remove them to your likings.
NasaTweaker is a Server Utility mod designed for the CraftTweaker series. It also requires Minecraft Forge to be installed so it can run in the game. Give it a try now!
How to Install NasaTweaker Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate NasaTweaker Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put NasaTweaker Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see NasaTweaker Mod there.