Stacking Dimensional Rifts Mod 1.12.2 is available to help you generate your own stack or tree of rifts between active dimensions. But, it’s not all details that you can get.
Stacking Dimensional Rifts’ Functions
It talks about a noteworthy mod giving us a special ability to build up the tree or the pile.
Each rift will be one-way teleportation across dimensions. By default, they will ask you for keeping a designated keystone item.
With the auto settings, you’re able to arrange a high pillar in the overworld before creating it into the bottom of the End.
It’s possible to define all items in the config, with preset default values. You’re capable of using the modded dimensions by launching the numeric ID in the config file.
You can set an item black so as to detain anything or nothing and deploy the rift.
Remember that the keystone objects come up with a tooltip that switches the color when you’re going to approach!
Stacking Dimensional Rifts is a magic Minecraft mod that does not add any items or blocks. It’s time you begin to design a tree or a stack as your preference! Do not forget to download and install Minecraft Forge!
How to Install Stacking Dimensional Rifts Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Stacking Dimensional Rifts Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Stacking Dimensional Rifts Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Stacking Dimensional Rifts Mod there.