Applied Energistics 1 Mod 1.6.4/1.5.2/1.4.7 focuses on giving MC players the best storage and automation systems. Let’s explore both of the projects and how they run!
Applied Energistics 1 Functions
We are joining a cool creation that will help us store and interact with devices without difficulty.
We have a mod including a goal of building a compact and easily accessible storage program named an ME Network. Especially, it will be extendible significantly. ME stands for Matter Energy.
Aside from the solution mentioned, the new grid can be expanded to comprise the possibility of crafting recipes if necessary.
It’ll be a comprehensive structure that you can add anything your way. It allows you to interface with almost machines.
Play Applied Energistics 1 in Minecraft and try to master the existing Storage mod carefully! Installing Minecraft Forge is an essential job before you engage in any related jobs!
How to Install Applied Energistics 1 Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Applied Energistics 1 Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Applied Energistics 1 Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Applied Energistics 1 Mod there.