Ender IO OC Conduits Mod 1.12.2 is a small module that you use for installing Ender IO. The module includes Open Computers conduits.
About the Ender IO mod, its function is to transport power, items, liquids, as well as ME Network data. This allows players to operate many types of conduits in just one block space. It has become a popular mod for Minecraft because it provides players with more resources. Due to this, the machines and power generation of Redstone Flux can be processed to automate the creation of many items. Those items are diverse, for instance, tools, armor, lighting, etc.
Back to the module mentioned above, you will approach many Open Computers conduits. This will improve your gaming experience a lot. You should keep in mind that it needs to have the base and conduits modules to operate.
Some other modules are:
- Inventory Panel
There are also some integration modules, such as:
- Applied Energistics 2 (ME conduits)
- Refined Storage (RS conduits)
- Tinkers Construct
Here are the two addons:
For the usage of Ender IO OC Conduits in the game, you must install Minecraft Forge.
How to Install Ender IO OC Conduits Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Ender IO OC Conduits Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Ender IO OC Conduits Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Ender IO OC Conduits Mod there.