/tank/null Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 helps characters place a bucket or collect resources easier, and more. Let’s join the creation and see if how many abilities you will receive!
It is a useful mod that solves various problems that you encounter while picking up fluids.
It’s now simple to make your tool suck and hold more than 1 fluid at the same time, so on.
It is a design inspired by the /dev/null. We have gotten a hybrid portable tank/storage.
It’s good at gathering the fluid, void overflow, and loot nearby targets in an automatic way. Especially, it’s feasible if you use the main hand.
It’s simpler to control.
7 tanks. Each tier will grow bigger and has more space to store.
Join /tank/null a mod important for Energy, Fluid, and Item Transport you can fulfill your task fast. Download Minecraft Forge and install it to delve deeper into the entire function!
How to Install /tank/null Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate /tank/null Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put /tank/null Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see /tank/null Mod there.