RF Windmills Mod 1.7.10 provides Minecraft players with wind turbines with four tiers. It takes inspiration from machine frames of Thermal Expansion.
As mentioned above, there are four tiers of wind turbines. They are all inspired by the machine frames of Thermal Expansion mod with growing RF generation and inner storage. There are some elements deciding the accuracy of RF/t, such as space around the block, altitude, and the attached rotor’s efficiency.
For the turbine, it requires room for the air to flow. Its effectiveness will be decreased if you put blocks in a direct line of the rotor. Another element that has an influence on effectiveness is the weather. The RF/t will be increased if the weather conditions get harsh. Besides, you can turn the rotor by hand to create energy at a lessened rate.
You can collect a maximum of 40 RF/t from the wind by default. Then, depending on the condition of the windmill, the number will be multiplied by efficiency. Here are some conditions of the windmill:
- Basic windmill: It can create up to 5 RF/t and contain 16 000 RF.
- Hardened windmill: It will create up to 15 RF/t and contain 32 000 RF.
- Reinforced windmill: This windmill creates up to 30 RF/t and contains 48 000 RF.
- Resonant windmill: This type of windmill creates up to 45 RF/t and contains 64 000 RF.
Similar to other modifications, to run RF Windmills in the game, you must install Minecraft Forge.
How to Install RF Windmills Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate RF Windmills Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put RF Windmills Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see RF Windmills Mod there.