The objective of the Lithium (Fabric) Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 is to enhance various systems in Minecraft. This enhancement does not affect their behaviors.
As you know, Minecraft game is full of systems to optimize, such as game physics, block ticking, mob AI, and so forth. Therefore, it is not quite easy to improve them. However, with this Fabric mod, they will get improvements without having behavior affected. You can install the mod on both the client and the server. If it is installed on servers, you don’t need to have it on the clients. By applying this modification, there is around 45% enhancement to server tick tames. Thanks to that, the game will become much better.
The mod itself also works fine with some other mods, such as Phosphor and Sodium. These mods are great to be paired with Lithium.
The features included in the mod are quite diverse. All of them aim to give optimizations to some elements, such as:
- Mob AI
- World generation
- Chunk loading
- Mob farm
- Block ticking
- Point of Interest
- Data Tracker
There is an uncommon configuration system in Lithium (Fabric). You can utilize it to activate or deactivate some patches. The mod is free to use in any modpacks. However, for the usage of the mod in the game, you must install Fabric Mod Loader and Fabric API. Try it now!
How to Install Lithium (Fabric) Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Lithium (Fabric) Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Lithium (Fabric) Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Lithium (Fabric) Mod there.