Phosphor (Fabric) Mod 1.16.5/1.16.4/1.15.2 aims to optimize the lighting engine of Minecraft. You can use the mod on the client and server.
You can also install this modification on servers. It does not require the clients to have the mod either. When you have this mod on, the amount of time for the game to make chunks can be decreased a half for several dimensions. Also, there is a reduction in the frame stuttering as you travel through the world.
Below here are the things that the mod actually does:
- It rewrote the code that is in charge of propagating light changes in order to be more effective than the vanilla execution.
- All updates for the light are delayed until the areas they change are asked.
- There was already a fix for the skylight propagation on the vertical axis. This solved lighting issues that were made throughout the world generation and major operations in terms of big block volumes.
- During the fix for problems in the lighting engine execution of vanilla, the mod carries out some checks when the relighting blocks are ignored. This helps decrease the operating costs of lighting updates.
Make sure that you must download some required files before you launch the Phosphor (Fabric) mod, such as:
- Minecraft Forge
- Fabric Modloader
- Fabric API
How to Install Phosphor (Fabric) Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Phosphor (Fabric) Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Phosphor (Fabric) Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Phosphor (Fabric) Mod there.