Better Agricultural [Forge] Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.9.4 supports Minecraft game players to build their own dream farm in the open world. Download the mod to experience it today.
This mod will come with Forestry Mod and Harvestcraft Mod. It adds 10 new breeds of pets to the game Minecraft. The main types include cows, pigs, chickens, and chickens (10 of each type) with different colors and grafts.
In addition, the mod adds many blocks related to farming, armor, and decorations for you to create a complete farm. With this mod installed with Forestry or Pam’s HarvestCraft time, you have a non-stop mod store about farming and farming.
Better Agriculture is really an interesting mod that you should try to experience in the future.
How to Install Better Agriculture Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Better Agriculture Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Better Agriculture Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Better Agriculture Mod there.