Fish Traps Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2/1.14.4 introduces some Tiered Auto Fishing blocks. These blocks have different functions and they help you catch a lot of fish.
Fishing is one of the activities you can do in Minecraft. You must prepare a fishing rod and come to a big lake for catching fishes. Once you have caught some fishes, you can use them to cook a lot of food. Fishing does not only give you fish but it also brings you some treasures or junk items.
With this modification, you can experience three new types of blocks. These blocks will automatically catch fishes for players. Make sure all the blocks are encircled by water on the horizontal sides.
- Wooden Fish Trap: It functions like a fishing pole. It’s a lure 1 to catch fishes only.
- Iron Fish Trap: This is a lure 2 catching fishes and junk items.
- Diamond Fish Trap: This is a lure 3 catching fishes and treasures.
- Fish Bait: The traps use this item to lure as well as catch fish. You have to use this fish bait because, without it, the fish traps work very slowly.
With Fish Traps Mod, you can create an automatic fishing machine easily. You have to make sure the fish traps are surrounded by water so they work. The mod requires Minecraft Fabric Mod Loader and Fabric API to run.
How to Install Fish Traps Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Fish Traps Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Fish Traps Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Fish Traps Mod there.