Optimize your crop harvesting in Minecraft using Harvest Sprites Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2. It gives you a new block that helps you harvest your crops easily.
Harvesting crops is a popular activity in Minecraft. Now, you can improve it by using a mod called Harvest Sprites. The mod helps you collect crops if you give them some elements, such as food, light, and a Sprite Lamp. Seemingly, the sprites are not interested in the crops after they are collected. They just leave them on the ground unless you place a Sprite Hoard near them. Make sure you give the sprites a lot of food so they can help you collect crops.
First, you need to craft a Sprite Lamp. It is considered as home to “Sprite”. The Sprite helps you harvest crops if you feed them food. They will collect then replant the crops in a 9×9 area centered on the Sprite Lamp. For the Sprite Hoards that are within 5 blocks of the Sprite Lamp, they help you pick up the harvested items. There is a Redstone signal emitted by the Sprite Lamps. Also, it is corresponding to the food amount in the inventory. You can use this to add fuel to the Sprite Lamp by utilizing vanilla mechanics.
Harvest Sprites Mod requires Minecraft Forge to run. Download then use it now to harvest crops easily! Have fun!
How to Install Harvest Sprites Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Harvest Sprites Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Harvest Sprites Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Harvest Sprites Mod there.