Pam’s BrewCraft Mod 1.12.2 introduces a Distiller to Minecraft. Players can use this machine to brew a lot of types of alcoholic beverages.
This is a Food mod and an addon for Pam’s HarvestCraft. If you love to brew drinks as well as cooking, then you will want to use this mod. It is also known as the first add-on that is very interesting to use. There is a machine here, which is called Distiller. This machine works in a simple way and its function is to let players brew alcoholic beverages.
You can brew drinks from prepared mixes that were made on the crafting table. Besides, you will need to have some ingredients in vanilla Minecraft as well as the ingredients from Pam’s HarvestCraft. You put the prepared mix on the top and two bottles into the slots below. Every slot can store stacks of 64. To make the Distiller work, you have to place it on a heat source. At the moment, the heat sources are magma blocks, torches, fire, and still lava.
Hops is a new crop in the mod. You can find it in tall grass. But, you can disable that then make hops as an item dropping from Gardens in Pam’s HarvestCraft mod. To do that, you use this command: brewcraft:hopsitem. Pam’s BrewCraft needs to have Minecraft Forge to run. Give it a try!
How to Install Pam’s BrewCraft Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Pam’s BrewCraft Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Pam’s BrewCraft Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Pam’s BrewCraft Mod there.