Pam’s Weee! Flowers Mod 1.12.2/1.7.10 is an interesting mod that promises to make the Minecraft game world more vivid and beautiful. The main feature of this mod is to add to the game flowers with strange colors that you cannot find in the original. Download the mod and explore today.
About Pam’s Weee! Flowers mod
In fact, the latest version of this mod will mark the appearance of quite strange flowers like blue orchids. There are also vines for you to choose from in the garden. Flowers are also used for dyeing and other purposes. Obviously, if you are one of the flower lovers, there is really no reason for you to ignore this mod.
Each type of flower will have different crafting recipes for example Black Roses are randomly spawned in the world and when Bone Meal is used on Grass Block and grown using Black Flower Seed on Farmland, Blue Chrysanthemums are randomly spawned in the world, and when Bone Meal is used on Grass Block and you can plant Light Blue Seed on Farmland, add Bone Meal fertilizer for faster plant growth… Also, other flowers such as magenta wildflowers, orange poppies, pink daisies, violets, white roses, wild parsley flowers… will also be grown in the same way.
Pam’s Weee! Flowers require Minecraft Forge to function properly.
How to Install Pam’s Weee! Flowers Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Pam’s Weee! Flowers Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Pam’s Weee! Flowers Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Pam’s Weee! Flowers Mod there.