PamSimpleHarvest [Forge] Mod 1.12.2 is an interesting mod that adds a very simple integration between SimpleHarvest and Pam’s HarvestCraft. You can download the mod to explore in more detail.
About PamSimpleHarvest mod
As you know, SimpleHarvest has a handler for normal crops. This works well for most crops, including HarvestCraft farmland crops. But other crops in HarvestCraft need a custom to replant handler registered with SimpleHarvest to work properly.
The mod that we cover in this article will add that handler. Finally, there are quite a few crops in HarvestCraft that will need to be added separately to SimpleHarvest’s JSON configuration.
After installing this mod, it will automatically register all Pam’s HarvestCraft crops, fruits, and logs into SimpleHarvest. Obviously thanks to this mod you will not need to do so. Everything will be much simpler.
In addition, this mod also registers special handlers for fruits and logs to provide functionality. You can disable HarvestCraft’s easy harvesting in its configuration if you want to use this.
PamSimpleHarvest is really an interesting mod that you should not ignore in the future.
How to Install PamSimpleHarvest Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate PamSimpleHarvest Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put PamSimpleHarvest Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see PamSimpleHarvest Mod there.