Seed Drop Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 introduces to every player a very lightweight utility. It’s now simpler and easier to modify the drops from grass to suit your tasks.
About Seed Drop
It is a Minecraft mod that is less than 5KB. It’s super light and pretty useful.
It helps MC characters customize the drops collected after destroying grass in vanilla Minecraft.
Especially, you can install the creation on a server or a client.
It’s possible for the product to release the config file when starting in the config folder called SeedDrop.cfg.
Supported Minecraft Versions:
1.7 (previous system)
It’s free to utilize it in every private and publicly distributed mod pack.
Seed Drop is a helpful server utility mod for Minecraft. The drops from the grass will spawn as your preference from the current moment. What you should do is download and install Minecraft Forge!
How to Install Seed Drop Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Seed Drop Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Seed Drop Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Seed Drop Mod there.