Berry Good [Forge] Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 is a small and simple mod for Minecraft. The main feature of it is to add some new features and products related to Berry to the game.
About Berry Good mod
If you ever feel that Berry is a boring item, this mod will definitely make you change your mind.
Now, you will no longer be able to plant Berry in the ground. Instead, this mod will add to the game a single Berry for Berry Pips (obtained by placing Berry in the crafting box, Berry = 2 Berry Pips).
A special feature is that you can use Berry Pips in Composter. You can even combine Sweet Berry with Raw Pork to create a new Sweet Berry Mince. You can also bake Sweet Berry Mince into Sweet Berry Meatballs.
Obviously, with the tweaks this mod provides, you will be able to grow them just using seeds. This will allow you to safely eat the berries without any threat of them accidentally seeding.
Alternatively, you can also make meatballs with berries. It also has a realistic dynamic bush growth texture and you can grow it even on untreated soil.
Obviously, the Berry Good mod is a small but extremely interesting modification that expands the “berry” content. Therefore, you should try to experience this mod in the future.
How to Install Berry Good Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Berry Good Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Berry Good Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Berry Good Mod there.