Bird’s Foods Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 is a simple Food mod but it adds many foods and various combinations. You can mix and match ingredients for more foods.
Making foods in Minecraft is one of the best activities. With foods, you will never get hungry. However, the game itself does not include many foods to craft. Therefore, you may need to install this Food mod if you want to create more food options. The mod is very simple to use. Also, it lets you experience brand new foods with different combinations. Another great thing about it is you can mix discrepant foods or ingredients together.
At the moment, there are more than 250 new items added by the mod. You can edit and craft all of them via various vanilla means. Here are some basic features of the modification:
- Lots of foods to craft, such as Soups, Stews, Pies, Curries, Noodles, Pastas, Sandwiches, Burgers, Tacos, Juices, Teas, alcoholic drinks, desserts, etc.
- Some foods are even equipped with bonus effects.
- There is also a new effect/buff that you want to try, which is called Well Fed.
Bird’s Foods Mod requires Minecraft Forge to be installed. Besides, you can add it to any modpacks that you want. Give it a try now then see how many food options you can craft!
How to Install Bird’s Foods Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Bird’s Foods Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Bird’s Foods Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Bird’s Foods Mod there.