Edible Bugs 1.16.3/1.15.2/1.12.2 a mod for Minecraft will introduce to modders a good method to collect and eat bugs. Besides, you can shorten the time to complete other tasks like digging dirt, covering blocks with grass, and much more.
Features available in Edible Bugs mod
- Adds lots of bugs to eat, prevent drops
- Various jobs to finish
- Many termite mounds in Savanna’s to visit and discover. Break them to gather native creatures including termites and their larvae. Especially, you can grow another nest by clicking the mouse button on the active immature form
- Auto farm the termite ability – set up a zapper and put down dirt on the left-hand side and the larvae on the right side in the GUI. Switch on with a Redstone signal. When the mass hits 3 blocks tall, they will be grown and planted again in case the necessary elements are there.
- It’s easy to cook these insects
- It’s indispensable to craft the oil, fryer, and bugzapper.
Minecraft 1.12 for Edible Bugs mod
- To the update, you have Termite clay, brick with brick blocks, stairs, and slabs.
- Try to bake the sticky earth in a Minecraft furnace for Minecraft bricks! Or, you can fry it in the fryer.
- 4 Termite clay in a crafting bench will produce 1 Minecraft clay block while 4 Termite brick can make 1 termite brick block.
Edible Bugs is a Minecraft mod that can improve your life. It may be very suitable for difficult situations. Install Minecraft Forge and see if how long you will fulfill your dinner!