ExpandedBonemeal Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 upgrades the Bonmeal of Minecraft by adding more useful tools and abilities. They will improve agriculture and forestry.
As you know, Bonemeal is one of the most important items when it comes to agriculture and forestry of the game. Players can use that item to craft seeds, grow plants as well as breed them for more types of plants. However, in the previous versions, the bonemeal got nerfed. Therefore, the release of this mod – ExpandedBonemeal recovers its power and handles all the issues you have encountered. The bonemeal now comes along with some new abilities, such as:
- It can grow a lot of plants, like chorus flowers, sugar canes, nether wart, cactus, and vines.
- It allows you to plant melons and pumpkins from their mature stems.
- You can make counterparts of lily pads and flowers as items.
- You can create dead bushes on the sand as well as hardened clay.
- Another ability that this mod features is the creation of mushrooms on mycelium.
- It can change the cobblestone and stone bricks into their mossy forms.
ExpandedBonemeal will be one of the best Farming mods for Minecraft players to use. You can add it to your favorite modpacks. However, make sure you install Minecraft Forge to run it.
How to Install ExpandedBonemeal Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate ExpandedBonemeal Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put ExpandedBonemeal Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see ExpandedBonemeal Mod there.