Hunger In Peace (Forge) Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 aims to activate the common hunger or health regen in Peaceful mode in Minecraft.
The purpose of this Food mod is to help you modify the operation mechanism of Peaceful difficulties in the game. When it comes to important elements, difficulties should be mentioned. If you are new to the world, you will consider the difficulties.
By default, the in-game world is made a Normal difficulty. This means the monsters and mobs are equipped with average damage. For players, they are armed with hunger bar and other features.
For the ones who are new to the game, they may find the Normal difficulty hard a bit for them. You may not feel confident enough to encounter dangerous mobs. Therefore, this mod is made for you.
Features of the mod:
- There are no monsters spawning in your world.
- The Hunger Bar is not drained no matter how much you run, fight, and work.
Hunger In Peace Mod helps you play and vanquish the world in the game more easily.
- Minecraft Forge
How to Install Hunger In Peace Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Hunger In Peace Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Hunger In Peace Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Hunger In Peace Mod there.