Be a cook with the Kitchen Mod 1.7.10 in Minecraft! You can diversify your meals using a wide range of new kitchen items.
Your dream of being a cook in Minecraft is right here! With this modification, you can approach many kitchen items, such as plates, an oven, a cutting board, and a frying pan. They all make your cooking experience much better. The most interesting thing about the mod is it allows you to make a sandwich with 10 layers large. So, feel free to make large sandwiches to fill the empty stomachs of hungry people.
You can configure the mod through the config files if you want. Now, let’s find out all features available in the mod:
- Modular Sandwiches: To make sandwiches, you have to create a Cutting Board and then craft a knife. The mod also allows you to place a maximum of 10 layers into the sandwich.
- Oven: You can cook food in the oven without using much coal or taking much time. Feel free to cook 16 items with 4 various types.
- Plate: You use the plate to show your tasty foods!
- Frying Pan: You use the frying pan to fry foods, like bacon and chicken fillets.
Kitchen Mod gives you everything you need to cook sandwiches and other foods. You need to install Minecraft Forge if you want to use this mod in the mod.
How to Install Kitchen Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Kitchen Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Kitchen Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Kitchen Mod there.