Pam’s HarvestCraft 2 – Food Core Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 presents a new HarvestCraft version for 1.14.4 and more. In other words, it is a free-to-download re-boot not an update of Pam’s HarvestCraft.
More about Pam’s HarvestCraft 2 – Food Core
There are four mods coming up with the current edition. This is the first one.
It helps you generate over 120 strange foods for the game by means of vanilla Minecraft ingredients.
There are some generic recipes workable with every fruit and vegetable kind in any rightfully tagged mod.
Pam’s HarvestCraft 2 – Crops
Pam’s HarvestCraft 2 – Trees
Pam’s HarvestCraft 2 – Food Extended
The recipes will ask the player to create those objects.
They appear in a large number, including wheat, milk, fishes, and so on.
Pam’s HarvestCraft 2 – Food Core is a food mod. Installing Minecraft Forge will allow you to connect to it.
How to Install Pam’s HarvestCraft 2 – Food Core Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Pam’s HarvestCraft 2 – Food Core Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Pam’s HarvestCraft 2 – Food Core Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Pam’s HarvestCraft 2 – Food Core Mod there.