FPS Reducer Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 is a mod for Minecraft, which will save the resources of your computer when idling. This mod can be downloaded for free here on our website for everyone.
Minecraft is a long game, which comes with no actual ending, players are also required to play for long hours or simply just play for its highly addictive property. This can result in weakening computers and lower their performance.
FPS Reducer Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 is a simple yet necessary mod, which will drop the FPS of the game dramatically when you are idle. By doing this, you will be able to save your GPU and let it have a rest when you are not requiring a smooth gaming experience.
This mod is a recommendation to be installed along with the mods that dramatically boost the game like the shader mods such as the Triliton’s Shaders or Oceano Shaders mod. Those mods will boost the graphics of the game and gives some special effects to the animation in the game.
FPS Reducer Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 also suppress the volume of the sound in-game and show the current FPS of the game at the edge. It requires Minecraft Forge to be installed into the game.
- Better Sprinting Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 – Bind Sprint to A Key
- Antique Atlas Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 – Fancy Interactive Map
- Baby Mobs Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Have Baby Mobs as Pets
- Baubles Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – 7 Bauble Slots to Players Inventory
- FRSM Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Cars, TV, Computer and more
- Cooking for Blockheads Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Make Cooking Easier
- Thermal Expansion Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Expanding Minecraft Thermally
- Camping Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Tents, Campfires, Sleeping Bags, Lanterns
- MalisisCore 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Library for Ordinastie’s Mods