GLSL Shaders Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 is a mod for Minecraft, which adds shaders, draw buffers, shadow maps, normal maps, and specular map. This mod can be downloaded for free on our website.
The features given by GLSL Shaders Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 can be used for changing the appearance of Minecraft, which mostly depends on how users love it to be. There are not many mods that can do these tasks.
There are only a few mods will continually be loathed extensively by the entire community of the Minecraft game, which will help the mod grow features. This mod is not only the most unique mod, but also extraordinary, fully developed, and well created.
It implements spectacular shadings and animations of the environment to the Minecraft game. GLSL Shaders Mod requires quite a high-performance PC system to run, as it is very intensive to GPU. The detailed features of this mod include:
- It supports connected resource packs.
- It supports multiple composite programs.
- It supports many shader packs such as Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders, CUDA Shaders, Waving Plants Shaders, RudoPlays Shaders, Chocapic13 Shaders, Bump Shadow waving.
- Shaders can be selected to write to draw buffers
- Compatible with both Minecraft Forge and OptiFine.
GLSL Shaders Mod Download Links
- Better Sprinting Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 – Bind Sprint to A Key
- Antique Atlas Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 – Fancy Interactive Map
- Baby Mobs Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Have Baby Mobs as Pets
- Baubles Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – 7 Bauble Slots to Players Inventory
- FRSM Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Cars, TV, Computer and more
- Cooking for Blockheads Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Make Cooking Easier
- Thermal Expansion Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Expanding Minecraft Thermally
- Camping Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Tents, Campfires, Sleeping Bags, Lanterns
- MalisisCore 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Library for Ordinastie’s Mods