TATW Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is a Minecraft mod for players to use RF with their IC2 machines. The mod is made by Aroma1997. Let’s check it out!
Before you use this modification, you should know about what RF and IC2 are about. RF (stands for Redstone Flux) is a type of energy carried out by Thermal Expansion 3. It works as a simple form of electricity that is quite easy to use. For the IC2, it adds various features throughout Minecraft aspects, such as resource processing, mining, etc. Now, by using the TATW mod, you can combine RF with your IC2 machines easily. Also, you can use the EU with your RF machines. Make sure that you choose the cables that you want to work with the machines. Then, they will give you a result.
Aroma1997 is the author of the mod. He aims to give the best gaming experience possible to players. In case the mod has a certain problem when you start it, then you should run it on the latest version of AromaCore.
TATW is available and free to download. However, you have to install the following files first if you want to run it, such as:
- Minecraft Forge
- Industrial Craft 2 Mod
How to Install TATW Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate TATW Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put TATW Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see TATW Mod there.