Iron Chests Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 is a mod for Minecraft, which lets you craft plenty of chests that are made out of many materials. This mod can be downloaded for free here on our website.
All chests that are given by the vanilla game of Minecraft will only have a limited size only, which is quite annoying to players when they need extra storage for carrying items. There are some mods that are created for solving those problems, such as the Storage Drawer mod, which gives more storage to drawers of your inventories.
However, Iron Chests Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 will be a much better mod, which not only allows you to craft a larger chest but also allow you to craft a much more durable chest that is made from iron and high-end materials.
The materials that can be used for crafting chests are:
Those chests are related to each other as the ones lower in the list will use the upper ones as crafting materials. The obsidian chest is the largest one and is also the most durable, which can resist blast.
We also recommend you with the Tool Belt mod, which gives you a storage tool belt.
Iron Chests Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 requires Minecraft Forge, make sure you have installed it before.
- Better Sprinting Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 – Bind Sprint to A Key
- Antique Atlas Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 – Fancy Interactive Map
- Baby Mobs Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Have Baby Mobs as Pets
- Baubles Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – 7 Bauble Slots to Players Inventory
- FRSM Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Cars, TV, Computer and more
- Cooking for Blockheads Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Make Cooking Easier
- Thermal Expansion Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Expanding Minecraft Thermally
- Camping Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Tents, Campfires, Sleeping Bags, Lanterns
- MalisisCore 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Library for Ordinastie’s Mods