Auxilium Equivalence Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2 is designed to be an add-on for ProjectE. If you are used the ProjectE mod or intend to use it in the near future, you should not miss this add-on for any reason. Quickly download it for free here simply by a click.
Talk a little bit about the ProjectE mod, it features old blocks and items like Gem armor, Energy condensers, Flying rings, collectors, Transmutation tables, and a lot more. It enables the players to transmute materials into other ones by making use of many different machines and items.
And now we would like to introduce an add-on to this ProjectE. The mod mainly comes along with many new blocks, items, and armor to improve the gaming experience for the players. Specifically:
- Anti-Matter Relay MK4
- Anti-Matter Relay MK5
- Anti-Matter Relay MK6
- Anti-Matter Relay MK7
- Energy Collector MK4
- Energy Collector MK5
- Energy Collector MK6
- Energy Collector MK7
- Blue Matter
- Orange Matter
- Yellow Matter
- Green Matter
- Rainbow Matter
Download Auxilium Equivalence Mod for free here and enjoy its greatness.
How to Install Auxilium Equivalence Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Auxilium Equivalence Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Auxilium Equivalence Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Auxilium Equivalence Mod there.