Just by hearing the name, you can guess, CraftGuide Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.7.10 includes crafting recipe books and specific instructions for new players. You can also consider this mod as a simple recipe viewer in the game Minecraft. Therefore, it is completely worth your experience in the future.
About CraftGuide mod
This mod will focus mainly on the scroll bar with the familiar operation when adding formulas to any mod, they will be grouped for players to navigate easier by topic. The biggest change is to adjust the size of the GUI, taking up most of the screen for more comfortable viewing. Now just drag the blue triangle button in the lower right corner of the screen. When clicking on the filter, the list will display the formulas that use that item separately, including both input and output.
Obviously, the goal of this mod is to display a lot of information at once and make it easier to navigate and allow you to quickly see a list of all the recipes in the game. To create your own guidebook, simply place the crafting table in the center of the grid, place 1 piece of paper in each corner, and fill the edges with 4 books. There will be a hotkey to open without using the item, it works even if you are playing on a server that does not have this mod installed.
Besides, you can also click on the item in a recipe to filter the recipe to only use or produce that item. Use the Clear button to return. Obviously, you can completely manipulate freely when using this mod.
CraftGuide will of course also be installed through Minecraft Forge.
How to Install CraftGuide Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate CraftGuide Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put CraftGuide Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see CraftGuide Mod there.