Default World Type (Forge) Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 is a great mod mainly for modpack developers. It allows you to set the type of world.
As you know, Minecraft features a lot of types of worlds. Therefore, players will have many options to select their favorite world types. With this mod, when you create a new world, you can set the world type that is chosen by default. Hence, you will find it easy when it comes to choosing a world type. Let’s take an example like this. You install Garden of Glass and form the value in the client config to “botania-skyblock”. Then, you don’t have to alter the world type to that type when you make a new world.
You don’t need to worry about creating the wrong world either. It is because it seems to less possible to happen. So, you can feel comfy to use this mod. Keep in mind that Default World Type (Forge) works on the client-side only. If you want it to be on the servers, you must give the right servers.properties. Besides, you can run it in Forge only and must install Minecraft Forge for the usage of this mod. Let’s give it a try now!
How to Install Default World Type (Forge) Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Default World Type (Forge) Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Default World Type (Forge) Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Default World Type (Forge) Mod there.