FTB Tutorial Mod 1.12.2 is an interesting mod where you are capable of creating tips and guides for your mods or modpacks. It’s free and simple to carry out your plan!
FTB Tutorial Mod Details
At present, you will have a place to set out any tricks or hacks for the use of your products.
Interact with the available Tutorials button if you want to find the list of every public instruction.
They are also known as lazily-loaded items from the Resource Packs. Therefore, it’s essential for you to have the Resource Loader mod before you can utilize any of them for a modpack.
The title and icon are not obligatory. But, remember to set these elements for visible support. That should comprise an array of pages with a list of layers, strings of image paths, text, or arrows.
With FTB Tutorial a mod for Map and Information, the player can implement and roll out assistances for their mod and modpacks easily. What you need to do before you embark on your builds is to download and install Minecraft Forge. There are still many parts of the content waiting for you to explore. Join your jobs and experience functions now!
How to Install FTB Tutorial Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate FTB Tutorial Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put FTB Tutorial Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Grass Burner Mod there.