You can download Just Map Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 for free and use it in Minecraft 1.15.2. The mod brings a mini-map for you to look around the in-game world easily.
As the name of the mod says, it is just about a mini-map. Although it is quite small, it is still worth using. The mini-map shows you a lot of crucial information as well as helps you navigate through the world. Here are some cool features you can experience in the mod:
- All advanced info is visible.
- You can put the mini-map in a round shape.
- You can render Caves and Nether.
- Feel free to adjust the map scaling
- It adds 3D entities radar.
- It adds waypoints together with in-game rendering.
- There are some moved status effect icons with some timers.
- You can orientate the map according to your view direction
- You can customize the map position.
For your information, you can configure all the features. Also, you can even disable them if you want. The mod supports Mod Menu in the config file of the game. The mini-map in the mod features some skins that can be changed. When on the dedicated servers, the Caves maps and Entities radar will be put out of the action by default. It is an available map version having many features unlocked, such as entities radar and caves mapping. You can search for “Just Map Unlimited” to get the “unlimited” version if you want.
Now, you can click to download Just Map Mod to use a mini-map in Minecraft. Keep in mind that you must install Fabric API and Fabric Modloader if you want to launch the mod in the game. Have fun with it!
How to Install Just Map Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Just Map Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Just Map Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Just Map Mod there.