Think Big Core (Forge) Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 brings various elements to Minecraft. The elements help to decrease redundancies as you use other mods.
The elements featured in this Technology mod are code utilities, functions, registries, etc. You can make use of them in various mods. This helps you decrease redundancies as you utilize the mods together.
Besides, the mod also features some commands as well as an optional Creative Tab. You use it to debug or screw around. If you are using Superdextor’s mods, then this utility is for you. It brings you the base code for those mods.
The utility also has some features such as:
- Game Fixes ( For Endermen Block Drops, Giant Loot Drops, etc.)
- You can use the Game Fixes for some mods:
- Potato Power Craft
- Ad Inferos
- Lots of Things
Think Big Core Mod must be installed before you install the above mods.
- Minecraft Forge
How to Install Think Big Core Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Think Big Core Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Think Big Core Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Think Big Core Mod there.