Xaero’s Minimap (Fair-play Edition) Mod 1.17.1/1.16.4/1.12.2 is a minimap mod for Minecraft. It can run better and smoother than other mods.
This Map and Information mod is not the same as other minimap mods. It is because it does not change the aesthetic of vanilla Minecraft. Instead, it keeps it all. The mod comes in two versions: full version and fair-play version. Now, you are checking out the fair-play one. It is made for fair PVP that goes against players with no minimap. This version of the mod does not have cave maps and entity radar because they are all disabled.
Some basic features of the mod:
- It works much smoother than other minimap mods.
- You can customize the texture of the terrain.
- You can turn on/off chunk grid.
- Also, you can turn/off slime chunks mode.
- When you lick north, you can prevent the minimap from rotating. Instead, it shows the direction of your character.
- There are lots of waypoints you can use.
- There are also deathpoints featured in the mod.
- The minimap shows mobs on the map. They are visible as yellow dots.
- It also shows players on the map and they are visible as white dots or player heads.
- The items will be visible on the map as red dots.
Minecraft Forge is a requirement if you want to use Xaero’s Minimap (Fair-play Edition). So, you must install Forge before launching the mod into the game.
How to Install Xaero’s Minimap (Fair-play Edition) Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Xaero’s Minimap (Fair-play Edition) Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Xaero’s Minimap (Fair-play Edition) Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Xaero’s Minimap (Fair-play Edition) Mod there.