AgriCraft Mob Drop Crops [Forge] Mod 1.7.10 provides a small compatibility layer that allows you to grow plants on AgriCraft crop sticks. Download the mod to explore in more detail.
As you know, Pam’s Mob Drop Crops adds plants for vanilla mob drops. You can play it in peace or in similar situations/packs. However, its limitation is that the crops are inherently incompatible with AgriCraft. Therefore, this mod will overcome the above drawback.
After installing this mod, you will be able to easily grow plants on AgriCraft crop sticks, including stat upgrades… Keep in mind that it will not provide any default mutations. You can add it manually through the AgriCraft or MineTweaker configuration if desired.
In addition, the mod also allows you to configure the AgriCraft level of the seed, as well as whether the plant will accept a bone meal or not. Obviously, you can manipulate freely when using this mod.
What are you waiting for without downloading the AgriCraft Mob Drop Crops mod and experiencing it today?
How to Install AgriCraft Mob Drop Crops Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate AgriCraft Mob Drop Crops Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put AgriCraft Mob Drop Crops Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see AgriCraft Mob Drop Crops Mod there.