Amnesia Blocks (Forge) Mod 1.12.2 acts as an addon for a famous Minecraft mod named Amnesia. The mod brings random blocks that are forgotten.
You may want to know a bit about the original mod – Amnesia. It is a mod about you forgetting the crafting recipes that you use to craft items in the game. It comes with various modules, and the Amnesia Blocks is a great module for you to explore.
The purpose of this module is to bring lots of Amnesia random blocks to the in-game world. When the world is affected by those blocks, it will be forgotten. Once the amnesia effect is updated, players will remember the blocks. Then, they will forget the new blocks.
For the blocks that are the same, all players on a server will also forget them. At the moment, you can only forget the vanilla blocks.
If you are a fan of the Amnesia mod, make sure you explore its modules, especially the above module. It helps you play the game better and improves your experience.
Amnesia Blocks Mod was created for Kehaan’s Amnesia pack. You can explore the pack for more interesting information.
- Minecraft Forge
- Amnesia Core
How to Install Amnesia Blocks Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Amnesia Blocks Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Amnesia Blocks Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Amnesia Blocks Mod there.