As the name itself suggests, Amnesia Core [Forge] Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is a must-have mod for all amnesia mods. Download it now to explore it in more detail.
As you know, all amnesia mods have the same theme. They are all random or make you forget some elements of the game when the clock reaches 0. And this library mod will of course give you a smooth experience using the original mod.
Here are some other Amnesia mods:
- Amnesia Block makes you forget some blocks
- Crafting Amnesia randomizes the recipes
- Drop Amnesia randomly some block drops
- Loot Amnesia randomly some loot table
- Just Work Craft adds a crafter that only works with crafting amnesia
- Trade Amnesia randomizes transactions
Amnesia Core mod will be an extremely useful mod for the operation of some other mods. Therefore, there is no reason for you to ignore this mod in the future.
How to Install Amnesia Core Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Amnesia Core Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Amnesia Core Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Amnesia Core Mod there.