Anvil Tweaks (Forge) Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 aims to modify the vanilla anvil in Minecraft. It also makes changes to other optional improvements.
It is also important to modify the vanilla anvil. By modifying it, your gaming experience will be improved. Anvil Tweaks is a Miscellaneous mod that helps you change the vanilla anvil. You can modify it in some simple ways.
Here are some changes that were made to the vanilla anvil in the mod:
- The contents of anvil are kept in the anvil when you close the GUI.
- The anvils will show the items that they are containing.
- Some contents of the anvils will be dropped if they are smashed or start to fall.
- Configurable prior work penalty can be given to anvils (default: true).
- Its maximum level cap is 40 by default.
- The mod is consistent with vanilla and modded anvil mechanics.
- You can configure the anvils to not break or to have a discrepant breaking chance.
- When you turn on cheap renaming, the cost of rename is decreased to 1 level.
- In the forthcoming time, the mod will have some configuration options for max level, scaling, etc.
Anvil Tweaks Mod improves your experience with the vanilla anvil.
- Minecraft Forge
How to Install Anvil Tweaks Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Anvil Tweaks Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Anvil Tweaks Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Anvil Tweaks Mod there.