Autofish (Fabric) 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2 is a mod suitable for catching fish in Minecraft. It aims to reel in as well as adjust your fishing rod.
Fish is also an important creature that players usually hunt for. You will catch fish using a fishing rod. In this case, the Autofish mod is your solution. By using this mod, it will reel in as well as adjust your fishing rod in an automatic way.
Here is how you use it:
- You just need to cast the fishing rod into the water once.
- Then, the mod will help you do the rest.
- The fishing rod will reel in at the right time and adjust after a few seconds of waiting.
There are also configuration options to use in this Server Utility mod:
- To use a GUI to make changes to individual settings, you can use V by default or configure your favorite key.
- You can toggle on/off the whole mod.
- You can toggle on MultiRod.
- Break Protection and Persistent Mode can be enabled.
- There is Sound-Based Detection for you to utilize.
- There is an option called Recast Delay. It lets you modify the amount of time the mod has to wait between reeling in and recasting the rod.
- You can use Clearlag Chat Pattern to clear some entities for lag reduction.
If you are on version 1.13.2, you utilize the Rift Mod Loader. If you are on version 1.12.2 and earlier, you utilize LiteLoader to run the mod.
If you use Autofish for version 1.14 and later, below here are the requirements for you.
- Fabric Modloader
- Fabric API
How to Install Autofish Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Autofish Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Autofish Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Autofish Mod there.