Beacons For All Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 causes beacons in-game to influence more targets than just players. It consists of many different effects and various contents available right here.
Beacons For All Features
It’s a mod where beacons will affect characters and even other creatures.
It’s possible to reset whether they work on tamed mobs, passive mobs, or all of them via the configuration file!
Every beacon has an effect on the object that could use to nearby people will touch mobs of specific types within reach.
It’s necessary to install for server-side and optional client-side.
Creature Type to determine whether beacons can interact with the entire tamed animals, passive ones, or anything or not.
Creature List to find out certain beings that beacons can control them.
Beacons For All is a miscellaneous mod in which you will witness a change for players and other stuff. It’s essential to install Minecraft Forge first!
How to Install Beacons For All Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Beacons For All Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Beacons For All Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Beacons For All Mod there.