By using the Better Beacon Placement Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2/1.12.2, you will find it easy to place beacon bases. Try this configurable mod now!
Beacon is a very strong block in Minecraft. It is because it gives players special effects, such as Jump Boost, Speed, Hate, Regeneration, Resistance, and Strength. However, to get this block as well as to make it work to its full potential, you will need to use a lot of resources. To craft the Beacon, you have to spend 1 Nether Star. Also, to make it work at a high frequency, you must have 164 Iron blocks, or Gold, Diamond, or Emerald blocks.
Now, with this Ores and Resources mod, everything will be easier! You can place a Beacon without any trouble. Here is a simple way to use it:
- Right-click the beacon with a mineral block.
- Sneak or crouch and right click at the same time to put the whole stack in hand.
- If you break the beacon, you also smash the base blocks. Then, they will be dropped at the location of the beacon.
- For the replaced blocks, you will see them on top of the beacon.
Check out some configurable commands in the mod:
For the usage of Better Beacon Placement in the game, you need to install Minecraft Forge. Make use of it to place the Beacon easily!
How to Install Better Beacon Placement Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Better Beacon Placement Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Better Beacon Placement Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Better Beacon Placement Mod there.