Clay Soldiers Mod 1.12.2/1.7.10 allows you to own a strong miniature army before you engage in any epic match. Let’s discover how to create units out of clay!
Clay Soldiers Mod
It’s an exciting product with elements around a special material, clay!
For Minecraft 1.10 and next versions: Need SanLib Mod, alongside Java 8 or above
About Clay Soldiers
Each of them is an item you can keep in your hand. Use a clay block and soulsand to craft them. When you gather a pile of 16 or fewer, you can (sneak) right-click to drop them.
These guys can move around the landscape.
It’s a device to remove soldiers.
Include Horses and Pegasi, Turtles, Bunnies, Geckos
It’s a tool that calls upon spirits of slain clay soldiers and offers a spirit-mount for the spawned one.
Feasible to check the number of troopers on the battleground and guess who the winner is.
Comprise two small knives
They are places filled with peaceful clay warriors.
Clay Soldiers Mod is a fun miscellaneous product to make your experience better. Install Minecraft Forge and arrange battles in your backyard as soon as possible!
How to Install Clay Soldiers Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Clay Soldiers Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Clay Soldiers Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Clay Soldiers Mod there.