Command Keybindings 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is a mod for setting commands and keys. You don’t have to re-type a command anymore if you use this mod.
Re-typing a command is a common thing that players have to do whenever they want to use a command. This does not save time at all. If you get tired of re-typing it, then you are recommended to use the Command Keybindings mod. It allows you to form the commands you want to bind as well as the keys to bind them to. By doing so, you can immediately utilize them without any trouble.
Besides the main function of the mod mentioned above, there is another great thing about it. The mod only works on the client-side, facilitating users to use it easily. In other words, you don’t need to install it on the server so it can work. Instead, you can use it when it’s connected to any server.
Here’s a simple guide on using the mod:
- For the commands setting, you must open the Config GUI where you set the commands that need to be bounded.
- For the keys setting, you will open the Controls where you form the keys that you want the commands to link to. In case there are no new commands, you have to restart the game.
Command Keybindings Mod works in the game only when you already installed Minecraft Forge.
How to Install Command Keybindings Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Command Keybindings Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Command Keybindings Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Command Keybindings Mod there.