Crafting Amnesia (Forge) Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 makes you forget a variety of crafting recipes in Minecraft. The crafting recipes can also be randomized.
If you think you remember all the recipes in the game, you may want to think about it again. With the above mod being installed, you will forget the crafting recipes. Besides, the mod also randomizes the recipes.
The mod was exclusively made for the Amnesia pack by Kehaan. There are also other Amnesia Mods for you to explore such as:
- Amnesia Block: It makes you not remember some blocks.
- Drop Amnesia: Some block drops will be randomized.
- Loot Amnesia: Some loot tables are randomized.
- Trade Amnesia: It aims to randomize the trades.
- Just Work Craft: It attaches a crafter that functions with the mod.
You can put the mod into any modpacks that you like without permission. If you encounter any bugs or have a suggestion, you can report them on GitLab issues.
Crafting Amnesia Mod is an open-source mod that is under the GNU GPLv3 license.
- Minecraft Forge
- Amnesia Core
How to Install Crafting Amnesia Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Crafting Amnesia Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Crafting Amnesia Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Crafting Amnesia Mod there.